SEII is an independent and nonprofit that performs applied contract research, development, testing and evaluation for government and industry clients. We develop solutions to tackle your contract project and make connections to enable designated funding opportunities for Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) programs. We encourage domestic small businesses to engage in Federal Research/Research and Development (R/R&D) funding to further technology commercialization.
- Secretary of State Filings (Corp. vs. LLC)
- Government registrations: DUNS, SAMS, etc.
- Solicitation identification and Proposal submissions
- Compliance (FCPA, Regulatory statues, FCC, etc.)
- Cyber and ATO (Authority to Operate) and consultation
- Contract drafting, review, negotiation
- Subcontract management
- Reporting and Deliverables
- Compliance and Accounting
More Information: https://www.sbir.gov/about